Sunday, August 31, 2008

I had a really crappy week at work and just could not be motivated to actually work to much. But I guess when it seems that others are just wasting time I should be able to also, ya know. Thankfully this week is a three day weekend and we get paid for Monday! Hurrah!

I was suppose to go into San Antonio yesterday and spend some time with my brothers but all I ended up doing was sleeping and going to the gym. So at least the gym was done. Today I met the brother I talk to more in Bandera and checked out the Labor Day stuff they had going on there. We walked around the town checked out the sights and ended up going into a few bars to listen to some music. I had gotten sunburned pretty good while we were walking and the bar was kinda an outside place. So with drinking a little and then the sun I started feeling icky. We drove back to town and I showed him the places he needed to be able to find. Then we went to eat dinner at the Cajun place. Yummy food. Then we went back to the house and I kinda got stuck watching baseball, at least it wasn't tennis or golf. OK enough for now. We are going to go tomorrow to Fredricksburg so he can see the stuff there. Hopefully he will like the area. OK I'm outta here for now.

xoxo

No comments: