Friday, September 12, 2008

the suckeyness of life

My life has been the suck the last few weeks. My brother has been staying at my house since right before Labor Day. He was in town for a week and found a job at the courthouse. I really do love my brother but I do feel that I should keep him company and such. After I get off work all I really want to do is chill out a bit and then watch tv that is not sports. I have seen more sports in the last two weeks than in the last three years of my life. I like to watch the mind numbing reality shows because they are funny to me. Its fun to watch how stupid and slutty people will be. :)

My work has kind of been a pain in the ass lately. We have a new boy that started about two weeks ago and he is even more lazy than the others and it really makes me want to hurt people. And then with hurricane Ike we really can't send too much out since things have to go through the Houston hub. So we really haven't had a whole lot of things to do in the last few days. And I am sick and tired of having to clean up others peoples messes that the bring back and put on the shelves. I mean how hard is it to make sure that the things are clean before you put them in a box?

Ok I better get going. Thank you all for reading my rants and bs.

xoxo

No comments: