Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Olympics

I don't really know why I decided to start a blog for everyone to read, but if you choose to read this thank you. This will probably be where my rants end up but oh well.

I usually don't end up watching the summer games but am watching the gymnastics portions of them this time around. The woman's at least. And team USA are having some issues. Two team members have ankle injurys, and the others are ending up having mistakes. They will I'm sure make the team finals but if they don't get their minds together they won't end up with the Gold. And you know we are all hoping for as many Golds as we can get. The silver and bronze will work too though. Damn the chick that is on the balance beam is doing AMAZING am I do know how hard it is to do that apparatice, having done gymnastics in my younger days. Shawn Johnson did an awesome beam routine. Go team USA.

Thank you for reading and hope you will visit me often.
xoxo

1 comment:

Fairy Princess Holly said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! :)