Sunday, August 24, 2008

Life and Junk

This might be a tad bit of a long post but i couldn't write about some of this when it went down. This week has been a bitch for me. Work has really gotten to me and I am just really frustrated with it. And to top everything off Thursday morning I woke up and the first thing I see online is the fact that a guy that I was in school with was supposed to be executed that evening. Now I haven't talked to him in years, but it still made me upset all day thinking that someone that I know was going to die that night for something he didn't actually do. Now don't get me wrong he was there but did not commit the murder that the other guy did. I found out after I got home Thursday night that he was given a stay for six months. Hopefully they will change his sentence to life or something. Now Friday i got a call from my brother that was out in California saying that he was in San Antonio. So we made plans to meet up on Saturday afternoon. So I drove up to San Antonio and we went down to the Alamo and walked up and down the Riverwalk. It started raining while we were walking but it wasn't that hard so we just kept going. There were a few place on the Riverwalk that he wanted to see so we went to all of them. We decided that we were going to eat a one of the places on the river so he chose County Line, which is a bbq place. After dinner we went back to where he was staying and walked over to the store a got some drinks and just hung out and talked for a bit. I drove back home and decided after walking around all day that I really didn't have to go back to the gym, so I just watched a movie and went to sleep. Today there is other family coming in from Michigan, unfortunatly someone that I dont care for all that much is also with them and that means that I have people in the house that I don't want there! I guess there isn't anything I can do about that. I was planning on taking a day off and doing something while they were in town but I truely just want to hurt the friend and I don't figure that I need to be hitting the woman so I won't be spending any extra time with them at all. They are supposed to be here in about two hours and until I found out the friend was coming I was happy about the visit. Oh well at least there are being things brought down for me that we just can't get in the area. Ok I think that is pretty much it for now. Maybe soon I will start posting more regularly so they won't be so long.

If you have itunes go listen to some really cool peoples podcast. Were mean because youre stupid, A Drink to be Sober, Pod is my copilot, um there are lots more but I have a case of the stupid today and can't come up with them all right now. I have a list on my page so go look there, and if you want to hear me go download A Drink to be Sober I know episode 25 i think it was but there are a couple happy hour shows too. This time I really think I'm done so hope to hear from you soon.

XO

No comments: