Friday, September 26, 2008

Ok I have no idea what to title this

Every time I write a blog I think that it will be a more often event. It never ends up being how it goes as I just don't figure that anyone really cares what is going on in my life. As it is Friday night and I'm sitting here watching Animal Cops Houston, every time I watch this show I always cringe that people could ever treat an animal like they do. I have spent tonight watching movies since I really have no life to attend to, but oh well. I didn't pick any movies that were ones that I really wanted to see but they aren't that bad of choices. I guess.

This time of year tends to get really busy at my job but the nice thing is the company gives us extra money every week till right before Christmas. Extra cash always helps, although I think that I will just end up spending it on an iPhone. My boss has one and really loves it and I know many other people that have gotten one and love it too. I don't know how much its gonna end up costing me to get out of the Sprint contract but since they didn't do the two year upgrade like they were suppose to, I hope that I won't have alot of time left to pay off or whatever.

As I've said before my brother was staying at my place while he looked for a job, he stayed for about three weeks or so. He left last Sunday and I received an email yesterday saying that he had gotten a call from a company here and was most likely going to come back next week for the interview and what not. Now there isn't a problem with him staying or anything other than I feel the need to keep him company. And that sucks because I like doing what I want when I want and not having to tell people what I'm doing.

OK its time to get back to the movies.

XOXO
Mandie

No comments: