Monday, July 3, 2017

Things...

So I'm back from my time in Michigan. I've hated every minute of being in Texas. This is not my home and the stupid heat does nothing to make me happy, I hate being overly hot!! I have only left the house to get groceries the day after I got back, and to go to work. I only have been outside to get the mail, go in and get my tea from Starbucks, and walk into the fuckhole that is the mall that my job is in. Legitimately I am the most miserable person right now, I'm either crying, sleeping or at work. I've been trying to watch this season of Big Brother and I can't stand any of the new people and Paul from BB18 sucks just as much. I follow a spoiler page so I knew that the girl Meagan left before the show aired the Sunday show, as well as the chick Christmas breaking her foot or some shit, what the hell do you do in that house to break your foot when there isn't a comp??
I am filled with a desire to do not a damn thing. Been sitting in my chair with Fiyero on my lap for the most part unless I'm at work. No friends and depression is a great thing apparently. I have the next two days off and nothing to do. Tomorrow is the 4th of July and since I have no friends I get to sit at home alone with the cats. I could go up to Fiesta Texas tomorrow, but I've done that shit on the 4th before and i wanted to punch eery soul that was in any realm of me. Everyone is walking way to slow, lines are stupid long for rides, food, etc, so unless I want to go to jail for slapping some dumb ass bitch i best stay away. 

I guess this dumb ass rant is done I'm out.

XOXO
Mandie

No comments: