Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Accident

So July 11, 2017 was a craptastic day. Went to the bank and Starbucks, leaving the house for the first time except work, ended up in a car wreck. Dumb little girl pulled out of the car wash and I ended up hitting the back end of her vehicle. Of course it was an SUV and my car was the one that was the losing one. I knew that was going to be the outcome of it after looking at it the very first moment. But the girl was well insured and her company had called by the time i was back from the shop the wrecker too it too. They had a rental car set up for me in under an hour from the wreck happening. Two days later they called and let me know that it was indeed totaled as I knew it would be. The original offer they gave me was way low and I have a friend that works for the company and said to ask for a better amount. So now I have no car, my hours at work are down too like 15 or so a week, which doesn't help me get money enough to get another car decent enough to work Uber.

I'm so tired of being here. Since I have no car I can no longer go and do anything other than go to work. I want to go to San Antonio and go to Six Flags or shop, which I have no money for since I no longer work enough hours to even pay some bills. And since I have no car I can't work anywhere but in this stupid ass town. All there is to do in this shithole is work in fast food and I will never do that shit, I barely eat that crap I could never work there. Ugh fuck this town and this state.


xoxo
M

No comments: