Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Toy

My birthday pressie from my mom finally came in today! A new treadmill yay! We went to the store to pick it up tonight since it was purchased online. We got it put together pretty easily after feeling like complete assholes. And of course me being me after it was put together and running I did 2 miles walking in half an hour. This present could turn me into a Nazi about getting in a certain amount of miles done in a day I mean it could become obsessive if I let it. But then again I need to, and more over want to lose about 80 or so pounds. If I am able to get down to the Floridas for my Vacation this year I'd like to not be a fat ass at Disney that people ( like I'm sure I'd do) make fun of. And I know that I need to lose the weight just to be a healthier person. I think I may post a pic of me that I took on my birthday on the fifth, course if you are a twitter friend you have seen the picture already. Maybe I'll do a monthly picture to see if there is a noticeable difference in them. O K I need to get to bed, going to get up earlier in the morning to use the treadmill. Night my dears.

XOXO




1 comment:

Lola LaFayette said...

Congrats on the treadmill!!

And best of luck in your weight loss journey.

I'm on my own journey towards better health, so we can work together to make it happen!!