Thursday, September 29, 2011

Randoms

Just thought I'd write a little note :) been a relatively good week. Been behind at work but that happens every now and then.
It's been raining a little bit here lately. Monday I think it was, as I was leaving work it started to thunder loudly. When I went outside it was getting very dark. I posted a few pics on Instagram of it. My only thought was please wait to start raining till I got home, as the mustang hydroplanes when it gets wet :/ After I got home we had a nice little rainstorm. It didn't last too long but I ended up falling asleep to thunder and lightning. That made me happy. And right now it is thundering but from the looks of it there isn't going to be any real rain :( I can't wait for the weather to get cooler already, of course that could be due to the fact that my "truck" has no AC, but then again now it doesn't have heat either. Not that I need alot of heat here in Texas. It usually doesn't get cold enough for me to need the heat.
For all the looks of rain it isn't happening yet. Big lightning no thunder nada :( ok I need to go to bed early so I can get up earlier than usual. Night night loves xoxo

No comments: